Saturday, November 28, 2015

Whitehead and Rain !


I don't mind the rain, and I certainly didn't mind the occasional rain it Whitehead on Saturday. It was nice to see some very familiar faces, and it was nice to make some new acquaintances too!

It was clear to me talking to people in Whitehead that they feel ignored and neglected. Ignored and neglected by politicians who look to Larne and look to Carrick but look past Whitehead. I don't think I could ever imagine looking past Whitehead.

The issues haven't changed since last year because they haven't been addressed, whether it be the quality of the roads, broken bottles left by late night drinkers or the complete lack of policing. I know the issues, and if the opportunity to speak on behalf of East Antrim comes my way, I will address them.

Thank you to everyone who took the time out of their day to share their thoughts with me and my team. It is always very much appreciated. If we are to do the job you deserve in the future, communication is essential and we are always keen to listen!

Source : http://mccune-voteforchangeeastantrim.blogspot.com/2015/11/whitehead-and-rain.html

No comments:

Post a Comment